WHAT DOES A PANZERA REALTY CLIENT LOOK LIKE?
We have found that real estate investing typically works best with people who are willing to learn and grow with us.
While there is no “typical” Panzera Realty client, most of our clients are successful individuals and families who desire ongoing professional assistance and coaching in the creation and implementation of strategies to reach their real estate investment goals, as they may exist now or develop in the future. Our firm is one of the best in the Columbus area, however, we realize that our service is not right for everyone.
Over the years, we have found that our firm works most effectively with people who have the following real estate investment goals:
- A focus on investing in A and B type properties
- A strong interest in properties located in outstanding school districts
- A primary focus on multi-family (4+) investment properties
- Willingness to invest more than 100k in an investment property
- Looking to grow their portfolio under the guidance of our firm
- Shares our vision of residential real estate investment as a powerful tool for portfolio diversification and long-term asset growth
- Wishes to increase profitability over time
- Will trust our firm to handle and control the routine responsibilities of residential property management so that they can enjoy the many benefits of ownership – without the headache and hassle
If you have these real estate investment goals, then Panzera Realty is the right team for you! We know real estate investing and we’ll help you maximize and protect your investment, increase your profitability, and build your portfolio.
BUY INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH CONFIDENCE
Buying property, whether for your personal residence or investment portfolio, is likely one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. It’s exciting, but it can also be complicated, costly, and feel overwhelming.
When it comes to buying investment property, we’re here to help. We do that by first focusing on you as the investor. What are your investment goals? Is your strategy long-term, or is cash flow your primary concern? Perhaps your goals fall somewhere in between. With your stated goals in mind, we’ll help you find the right property at the right price–whether it’s your first purchase or your hundredth. We work with you throughout the buying process so that upon closing you’ll feel as if you’ve had a partner in it. Our goal is to ease you through the journey to property ownership so you can enjoy it, and to provide you an efficient, easy transition into the daily management of your new acquisition.
If you’re considering buying investment property in Columbus, Ohio, contact Panzera Realty today.
SELL INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH GUIDANCE
Selling investment property is a demanding process that requires a lot of work and patience. We’d like to help you do it.
From even before you list, we’ll advise you on preparing your investment property for sale, from setting the right price to distinguishing your property in the market. During the sales process and up through your closing, we’ll guide you and help minimize the stress that comes with selling. We’ve done it for twenty years through up and down markets, and we can help you find what works for your personal situation.
In some cases, market conditions might suggest that renting could be a better option to help you maximize your investment while you own it. As a seasoned property management company, we can help with that, too.
Contact Panzera Realty today and we’ll work to ensure that the sale of your property is quick, easy and profitable.
TRUST US WITH YOUR PROPERTY’S MANAGEMENT
Managing your rental property or investment properties can be stressful and time-consuming. Panzera Realty handles the everyday details of managing your investment properties in Columbus so you can worry less, and enjoy the benefits of ownership more.
Our services include:
- Local property management with frequent site visits
- Online access to reports and financial information for your property
- Extensive tenant screening
- No-excuses rent collection
- Timely repairs
- 24-hour emergency maintenance contact
- Property marketing and advertising
- Assistance navigating Fair Housing regulations and Section VIII