Pre-Qualify yourself BEFORE completing an application.
Basic Rental Criteria:
- You MUST provide VERIFIABLE income of at least 3X the monthly rental amount.
- You MUST be in good standings with utility companies, NO unpaid utility collections.
- Any bankruptcy MUST be discharged. Any rental collection included in bankruptcy will be considered negative rental history and is a deniable factor.
- Only evictions two or more years old with a zero balance and 2+ years positive rental history since, will be considered. ALL eviction filings within 2 years of this application will be an immediate denial. NO MONEY CAN BE OWED TO ANY PREVIOUS LANDLORD.
- No misdemeanor or felony convictions of a violent, sexual, or drug related nature. No matter the offense date.
- No more than 2 persons/per bedroom.
List of basic criteria does not guarantee approval.
Applications that do not meet all the basic criteria may be approved with stipulations, at management discretion.
Photo ID, income documentation, application fee and holding fee (in two separate money orders. ONLY form of payment accepted is money order for these fees) are ALL required at time of application.
Upon notification of approval, the lease must be signed and deposit paid WITHIN 2 business days. Holding fee will be forfeited and the home will be placed back on the market immediately following expiration of the stated deadline.
***All applicants agree that they have read and fully understand ALL rental criteria. All documentation, application fee of $40 per person and Holding Fee of $100 due with application in order to process. You MUST submit each fee separately. Once application is approved and lease signed the holding fee will be credited toward the security deposit. If the application is denied or applicant fails to sign lease by given deadline, the holding fee is forfeited.